"Bubbling Mud & Food Poisoning at the Castle" Kyushu by tim_japan
Kyushu Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 60 photos
Kyushu is an island in Japan. It's most famous city is Nagasaki. But Beppu on it's northern coast offers a lot from a Meiji era onsen, a lively entertainment district, bubbling pools of mud to "sand baths" this coastal city is definitely worth a stop on a journey through Kyushu.
One of the best examples of Japan's castle is Kumamoto jo.
- Pros:Diversity, Historic Nagasaki, Party City Fukuoka, Friendly Beppu, Great hiking in Aso
- Cons:Raw horse meat, Slow train from Aso to Kumamoto
tim_japan's Related Pages
Kyushu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kyushu - An lifely island"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kyushu
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kyushu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyushu
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yokohama Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zushi Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Hayama Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nikko Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.