"BA: Big City Bright Lights & Big Hearts" Buenos Aires by tim_japan
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,804 reviews and 8,924 photos
After arriving at our apartment in Palermo we waited for Santiago, the representative from the property management firm. After waiting and waiting following a very long flight, every person that walked up the street we would say "Is that Santiago?" Finally a young strapping man in shorts and skate board in hand comes strutting up the street, my travel partner said "Maybe that's Santiago." I rolled my eyes but was completely dumbfounded as he grew near, broke out in a bright smile and said, "Hi, I'm Santiago."
Our apartment was in a fabulous traditional European building: two bedrooms, hardwood floors, stainless kitchen, marble tiled bathroom with bidet, and two big beautiful wooden French doors that opened upon a balcony that overlooked the scenic tree lined street below.
Written Jul 17, 2010
Living La Boca Loca
Written Jul 18, 2010
Cobbled Streets Full of Life in San Telmo
tim_japan's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 0 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yokohama Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zushi Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Hayama Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nikko Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.