"BUDA & PEST" Budapest by dambigir
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,761 reviews and 18,021 photos
beautiful city situated on two sides of the Danube river. almost every bridge is a masterpiece. find time to come on the hill and look around of the whole city view. U will find there narrow streets with amazing architecture of comparitively old buildings, where no glass but stoned styled houses surrounded with small shops, cafes and restaurants to blow all money from tourists.
don't leave Budapest without a night trip over Danube river on the boat. u will get compliely different impression on chained bringes. passing by fishman panteon or parlamental buildings get impression u will hardly ever forget.
dambigir's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dilos Island Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dushanbe Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pristina Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mykonos Island Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue