"Wonderful holiday in Budapest" Budapest by nettyfitz
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,611 reviews and 17,583 photos
There is so much to do in Budapest that choices have to be made if your time there is short. We will certainly be going back next year.
This statue was designed and erected in 1904. It shows King Matyas on a hunt where he meets a girl named Ilonka. The... more travel advice
This is a small restaurant with outside seating. Pricewise, it is reasonable for the Castle area. There was live... more travel advice
nettyfitz's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- "I could get used to this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
- Posted in Travel Nice Forum "Re: Apartment in Nice"
- Wrote a Review Matyas Fountain - Royal Palace about Matthias Fountain in Budapest Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Budapest Zoo - clean and well kept animals"
- created a Budapest Travel Page "Wonderful holiday in Budapest"
- Commented on one of rexvaughan's Budapest travel pages
Photos in BudapestSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Northumberland Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Nerja Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Paphos Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alnwick Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Garve Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
No friends yet.