"Alnwick - Garden, castle and lovely shops" Top 5 Page for this destination Alnwick by nettyfitz
Alnwick Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 96 photos
Alnwick was always a lovely place to visit and since the opening of the wonderful Alnwick Garden, it has even more to offer the visitor.
Visit the website - www.visitalnwick.org.uk
The Tourist Information Centre is situated in the Market Square.
Tel. 01665 510665
This was what we saw on our last visit.
- Pros:There is plenty for everyone to do in Alnwick. Alnwick Garden is open all year round except Christmas Day.
- Cons:Alnwick Castle is closed in the winter.
- In a nutshell:A lovely old town in Northumberland with plenty to offer the visitor.
The lunchbox is a cheap and cheerful cafe in the market square in Alnwick. You can eat in for £4.50 or take the food out... more travel advice
nettyfitz's Related Pages
Alnwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The best place to live.....officially."
- "Alnwick - Garden, castle and lovely shops"
- "Day trip to Alnwick"
- "A Great Family Day Out-Alnwick Castle and Gardens"
- "Don't Miss Alnwick"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alnwick
- Hotels in Alnwick
- Transportation in Alnwick
- Restaurants in Alnwick
- Shopping in Alnwick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alnwick
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Alnwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alnwick
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Northumberland Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Nerja Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Paphos Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alnwick Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Garve Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
No friends yet.