"Temburong - Pristine Rainforest" Temburong by SangAji
Temburong Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 86 photos
Temburong is the other half of Brunei, accessible by boat thru brunei river or by road thru limbang...
boat trip takes visitors into pekan bangar, the admin centre
road trip from limbang crosses the pandaruan river via a small ferry to kg puni, thru bangar......
and labu, then across trusan river on another ferry to lawas in sarawak
and mesapol in sipitang sabah.
university brunei darussalam operates the kuala belalong field studies centre in the interior of temburong...
research scientists and visitors may contact them at tel 6732 463068
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange visits or conduct field research
national forest and canopy walk is next to belalong field studies centre
yes, we have our share of head-hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a visit to a long house will display a basketful of skulls hanging from the ceiling....
don't lose any sleep over losing your head.....
head hunters are now located in aircond offices in town!!!
- Pros:pristine rainforest
- Cons:up to 100% humidity
- In a nutshell:jurassic park?
SangAji's Related Pages
Temburong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Temburong District"
- "Temburong - Pristine Rainforest"
- "Pristine Tropical Forest"
- "Rainforest adventure"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Temburong
- 0 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Temburong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temburong
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 61 reviews, 317 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 52 reviews, 205 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 12 reviews, 140 photos, 10 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 51 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kampong Jerudong Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 10 travelogues
- Brunei Intro, 19 reviews, 110 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kampong Serasa Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 8 travelogues
- Seria Intro, 20 reviews, 99 photos, 10 travelogues
- Belait Intro, 15 reviews, 96 photos, 10 travelogues