Kampong Serasa Transportation Tips by SangAji
Kampong Serasa Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
serasa ferry terminal
taxis will take you anywhere in brunei...
negotiate fares before boarding....
purple buses go to muara, airport and bsb town.... fare b$1....
buses at pekan muara
Purple buses is the cheapest albeit slow way to reach Serasa.
For groups, it can be cheaper to hire a car.
More Reviews (23)
- See All Buggy rides at Serasa Beach
- See All shipwrecks diving around Brunei Bay
- See All jungle 'restaurant' = restaurant in...
- See All dawn - a new day, a new beginning
- See All shopping tip .... no tipping!
- cash only ...b$ .... no cards
SangAji's Related Pages
Kampong Serasa Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampong Serasa
- Hotels in Kampong Serasa
- Transportation in Kampong Serasa
- Restaurants in Kampong Serasa
- Shopping in Kampong Serasa
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Serasa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Jackson Hotels
- Diablo Heights Hotels
- Gallos Hotels
- Dartmouth Hotels
- South Normanton
Badges & Stats in Kampong Serasa
- 25 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kampong Serasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Serasa
Photos in Kampong SerasaSee All Photos (96)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 61 reviews, 317 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 50 reviews, 199 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 12 reviews, 140 photos, 10 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 51 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kampong Jerudong Intro, 13 reviews, 121 photos, 10 travelogues
- Brunei Intro, 19 reviews, 110 photos, 10 travelogues
- Seria Intro, 20 reviews, 99 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kampong Serasa Intro, 25 reviews, 94 photos, 8 travelogues
- Belait Intro, 15 reviews, 96 photos, 10 travelogues