"Where Dala horses are born" Nusnäs by evaanna
Nusnäs Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 9 photos
Nusnas is a small village on lake Siljan, east of Mora. It is famous for one thing - its manufactory of the so called dalahastar, red wooden horses with floral patterns that no Swedish home can do without. See my tip for a view of the workshop inside.
We stayed on this campsite in 2003 on our way from the Lofoten. It's situated at the other end of Lake Siljan from... more travel advice
Near the workshop where Dala horses are produced you can see an interesting old paddle long-boat, one of the boats that... more travel advice
evaanna's Related Pages
Nusnäs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Dala horses are born"
- "Nusnäs-This is where the swedish horses come from"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nusnäs
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Nusnäs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nusnäs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 103 reviews, 347 photos, 10 travelogues
- Mazury Intro, 58 reviews, 270 photos, 8 travelogues
- Suwalki Intro, 34 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 39 reviews, 144 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 25 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 44 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hel Intro, 28 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lowicz Intro, 13 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuznica Intro, 20 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue