"The Place Along The Straits of Malacca" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Dickson by sweetie_inc
Port Dickson Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 381 photos
It was my first time driving up North to Malaysia from Singapore with my friends. It was very exciting and a memorable experience for all of us. We have planned it well and decided to drive up to Port Dickson and Kuala Lumpur during the Chinese New Year Holidays. It was great to be away from home once in a while.
Port Dickson is situated in Negeri Sembilan and it's well-known for the its beaches. The place is a favourite for the city dwellers of KL and Singapore due to its miles of golden beaches and a wide range of accomodation. It was a great place for a relaxing weekend.
- Pros:Relaxing & Laid-back
- Cons:Beach not as nice as I have expected
- In a nutshell:Great for a weekend getaway
Although the interior of the water chalet was great, the services were really bad... I would say that I am the sort who... more travel advice
This resort has a pet farm and the guests are allowed to come and feed the pets during their feeding times. There are... more travel advice
Written Mar 6, 2005
The Great Driving Adventure
Written Jul 3, 2005
Return to P.D.....
sweetie_inc's Related Pages
Port Dickson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Via occulta,solum lapideum,paries ligneus,cellula"
- "PD - Weekend Retreat"
- "It's my hometown...."
- "The Place Along The Straits of Malacca"
- "My favorite drunkard beach"
- "A short run away from the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Dickson
- Hotels in Port Dickson
- Transportation in Port Dickson
- Nightlife in Port Dickson
- Restaurants in Port Dickson
- Shopping in Port Dickson
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Dickson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Dickson
- 7 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Dickson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Dickson
Photos in Port DicksonSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 19 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 10 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos
- Kaafu Atholhu Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue