"MCB Camp Fuji!" Fuji by USMarine26
Fuji Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Waking to the American and Japanese Anthems...training hard.
You must love elephant grass, and HUGE spiders!
So much land around Fuji, in contrast to the overcrowded Urban centers of Japan...the Elephant grass hides much though, so beware of snakes, spiders, and tourists!
If you can't trust your brother...you never will...
- In a nutshell:Strict rules to be enforced when training abroad, and the importance of being sensitive of the Nation you are visiting is PARAMOUNT. It's all about Relationships.
USMarine26's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Fuji
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Fuji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fuji
Top 10 Pages
- Fuji Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 photos
- Montreal Intro, 3 photos
- Fuji Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo-to Intro, 2 photos
- New Paltz Intro, 1 photo
- Parris Island Intro, 1 photo
- Quantico Intro, 1 photo