"Time in the sun is time well spent" Jennifer.Wright's Profile

Holidays in the sun

I am a married lady who likes nothing better than being on holiday or waiting to go on holiday. Now my family is grown up it means I can spend more time on holiday with my husband. The picture is of us on New Year's Eve in Tenerife.

• Intro Written Sep 3, 2004

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2006 at 3:58 PM

Hi Jennifer! How was Tenerife for you? We had a fab time - we spent a day in Los Gigantes so I kept an eye open for you! I recognise the garlands - we now have a collection of them ourselves - hehe! Marion x.

• JustaDreamin's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 3:30 PM

Jennifer, birthday wishes to you from sunny Southern California! Hope you had a great day!!

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 1:30 AM

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and all the best!

• tatyanap's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 6:11 PM

Happy birthday!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 5:33 PM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Jennifer, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a great and lovley stuff you have. Congratulations.

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2004 at 4:11 AM

Thanks for visiting my home page, look out for my next installment as we arrived back from Germany last night so I have lots of work to do but I need to get the photos first. Bye

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 7:02 AM

very best wishes for a wonderful birthday, great New Years pic ! happy travels, Berni

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 3:22 AM

lovely photo - and happy birthday!

• NAMEPH's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 1:35 AM

Hi Ms. Jennifer Wright ! Happy - Happy Birthday A sweet day of your day . May the Blessing of GOD be with you always. Thank you. GENER EUGENIO

• grets's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 1:02 AM

A very happy birthday to you Jennifer and may all your wishes come true

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Jennifer.Wright's Profile Photo

Jennifer.Wright

“Have sunlotion will travel”

Ranked Member