"My mysterious Ternate" Pulau Ternate by h4pp1
Pulau Ternate Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 26 photos
Ternate Island is only about 15 sq. km. in size, however, the island offers a treasure of sights and experiences.
Ternate Island is situated on one of the world’s most volatile volcanic belts. As its appearance clearly indicates, there is an active volcano named Mount Gamalama on the island, as well as two lakes, an old palace, a picturesque port and an airport. Surrounding the island are deep-sea basins.
h4pp1's Related Pages
Pulau Ternate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NORTH MALUKU-TERNATE"
- "My mysterious Ternate"
- "Ternate Island"
- "Ternate: The Capital of North Maluku"
- "Portuguese and Spaniards in the Spice Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Ternate
- Hotels in Pulau Ternate
- Transportation in Pulau Ternate
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ternate
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pulau Ternate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ternate
Photos in Pulau TernateSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makassar Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denpasar Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- East Nusa Tenggara Province Intro, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bandung Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Ambon Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Ternate Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Ende Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Bandung 9 photos