"Vladimir" Vladimir by skywarp
Vladimir Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Vladimir is an interesting place to visit for a couple of days. It takes a boring 4-hour train trip from Moscow to get there, but it's rewarding I think. Vladimir is very pleasant and there's a lot to explore there, despite being quite a big city and not very walkable. From Vladimir you can easily get to Suzdal', a lovely town full of monuments in the Russian "Golden Ring".
skywarp's Related Pages
Vladimir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vladimir and Suzdal - a perfect trip!"
- "The center of Rus"
- "Russia - Vladimir"
- "The Golden Ring"
- "Under construction... be patient"
- "Vladimir town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vladimir
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vladimir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vladimir
Top 5 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Boston Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Mirandela Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.