"A short stay in South Western Poland" Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie by dutchboycalledjan
Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Travel Guide: 971 reviews and 3,030 photos
We've been camping for 10 days in the South-West of Poland, about 50 km south of Wroclaw (Breslau) . We did some sight seeing, visiting amongst others Wroclaw, Sydwina and Klosko. We climbed mount Sleza.
- Pros:Beautiful landscapes, mountains, interesting places, friendly people, good and cheap food, the beers
- Cons:Unable to learn the town names, not many people speak German or English, bad roads
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Kldozko is an interesting small town near the Czech Polish border. A quite Rynek, a small copy of the Prague bridge and,... more travel advice
Climbing this mountain, that raises itself about 400 meters from the plain around Wroclaw (Breslau) turned out to be a... more travel advice
dutchboycalledjan's Related Pages
Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lower Silesia"
- "A short stay in South Western Poland"
- "LOWER SILESIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Hotels in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Transportation in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Nightlife in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Restaurants in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Shopping in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- Warnings and Dangers in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
- 17 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie
Photos in Wojewodztwo DolnoslaskieSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Luxor Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Petra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Basel Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Bergama Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Wellington Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Beijing 8 reviews, 13 photos