"Large, deep, friendly but with a character" Lago di Bolsena by dutchboycalledjan
Lago di Bolsena Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 14 photos
This year we've returned to the lake of Bolsena, after some twenty years and everyhthing is still like we left it: a large lake, deep and cool fresh water, a friendly place but with a sudden twist: winds, thunderstorm, rain.
- Pros:Clear, cool fresh water lake, windy in the afternoon
- Cons:Can't think of one
- In a nutshell:This is it, this is it, this is it... hmmmm
The camping site has grown bigger without loosing its character: open, family atmosphere, lots of shade - with many... more travel advice
Everywere in Italy the stores on the caming ground are too expensive. Only buy your daily bread, in the... more travel advice
dutchboycalledjan's Related Pages
Lago di Bolsena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lago Di Bolsena"
- "Large, deep, friendly but with a character"
- "Bolsena lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago di Bolsena
- Hotels in Lago di Bolsena
- Restaurants in Lago di Bolsena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago di Bolsena
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Lago di Bolsena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago di Bolsena
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Luxor Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Petra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Basel Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Bergama Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Wellington Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Beijing 8 reviews, 13 photos