"Beautiful, Quaint & Charming" Carmel-by-the-Sea by Sandi-2004
Carmel-by-the-Sea Travel Guide: 422 reviews and 1,232 photos
The quaint charm of Carmel-by-the-Sea is endearing. You want to keep going back to enjoy it's beauty again. I have wonderful memories of being there the first time with my two friends on a trip to CA from Florida where I lived at the time. And I've had many enjoyable visits since then whenever friends or relatives come to visit. Carmel is full of charming streets, shops, restaurants, flowers, art galleries.
- In a nutshell:Magical
For an amazing experience, stay at the Highlands Inn while in Carmel. A friend & I stayed there several years ago & it... more travel advice
Sandi-2004's Related Pages
Carmel-by-the-Sea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Carmel By the Sea"
- "Quaint "Olde England" feeling in Carmel, CA"
- "Storybook Beach Town"
- "On the California Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Hotels in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Transportation in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Nightlife in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Restaurants in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Shopping in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Warnings and Dangers in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Carmel-by-the-Sea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carmel-by-the-Sea
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Victoria Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
- Wengen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bern Intro, 2 photos