"Casablanca - As Time Goes By" Wilaya de Casablanca by VZ-Pam
Wilaya de Casablanca Travel Guide: 542 reviews and 1,424 photos
A rainbow outside of Hassan II Mosque after a down pour in early November.....What a beautiful scene. For a minute, I was thinking there was something at the end of the rainbow. Somewhere over the rainbow someone smiling at me & I want to fly over it to heaven...what a fit outside such a beautiful mosque ! Although I am not religious but I felt the power right there from heaven with the light shine upon me from the sky out of the rain clouds - What a beautiful world ~ Ha I guess somewhere there will be a hole for me to fall into & suck into hell...Yikes ! I better watch my steps !
Although the weather during my trip in Casablanca was stormy & rainy, I was glad that I saw this rainbow by this stunning white marble tall mosque surrounded by the Corniche seaside.
The Corniche seaside has a nice view of the Atlantic Ocean.
I waved to the north-west direction & I was hoping my friends at home - New York could see me. It was just a "Sarah Palin" kind of act and I just thought New York "USA" is a next door neighbor country that I can see how my babies doing from Casalanca - It's right over the sea & right next to the ocean border. I think I made myself a fool for a moment :)
Was it just a moment or am I always a fool ?
I will know "as time goes by " ~
Ooops, it is not as white as I described but its made of white marble and the weather wasn't that great that day when I took the picture. It was late in the afternoon and the sunset made it look a bit ivory .
Stunning Stain Glass inside the church.
One of the stain glass I found interesting as shown here. I am not a very artisitic, but it is an interesting piece with a lot of diversity - at least to me.
I see a black african, asian man, a native american indian, a white man & a moroccan ??
- Pros:Breezy Seaside City & one of the Gateway to Morocco
- Cons:I see satellite dishes more than white houses & monuments
It is very near to the medina and it suppose to have no haggling involve so you can buy with comfort. Unlike the souks,... more travel advice
Very helpful staff. Since French & arabic are the more popular language in Morocco, I appreciate the staff 's effort to... more travel advice
VZ-Pam's Related Pages
Wilaya de Casablanca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Casablanca - As Time Goes By"
- "Morroco ..was ok for a short trip.."
- "Casablanca, whats in a name?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Hotels in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Transportation in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Nightlife in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Restaurants in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Shopping in Wilaya de Casablanca
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilaya de Casablanca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilaya de Casablanca
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wilaya de Casablanca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilaya de Casablanca
Photos in Wilaya de CasablancaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue