"Ruins of ancient Roman Volubilis near Meknes" Wilaya de Meknes by VZ-Pam
Wilaya de Meknes Travel Guide: 227 reviews and 690 photos
Breathe taking sunset view at Volubilis ruins.
My advice : Try to visit this ruin earlier in the day & not after a rainy day.
My shoes all filled with clay mud & its so hard to clean.
We walked back at almost total darkness. We were so lucky to have a guide and there is no electric light at the site.
Handsome tiles still looks good !
Look, the character in the middle is smiling at us !
Who ever used to own this place with such nice art work as floor tiles, must have exquiste taste & a wonderful designer.
We made a mistake of visiting late in the afternoon during winter. It was almost total darkness when we walked our way... more travel advice
VZ-Pam's Related Pages
Wilaya de Meknes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bab el-Mansour"
- "Ruins of ancient Roman Volubilis near Meknes"
- "Meknes: An Unexpectedly Pleasant Getaway"
- "Keeweechic's Meknes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilaya de Meknes
- Hotels in Wilaya de Meknes
- Transportation in Wilaya de Meknes
- Nightlife in Wilaya de Meknes
- Restaurants in Wilaya de Meknes
- Shopping in Wilaya de Meknes
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilaya de Meknes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilaya de Meknes
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wilaya de Meknes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilaya de Meknes
Photos in Wilaya de MeknesSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue