"Flushing -the largest urban center in the Queens" Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing by VZ-Pam
Flushing Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 67 photos
Flushing is one of the Increasingly prosperous neighborhood in Queens & it is very crowded during most of the day with lots of shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants & banks there.
Subway #7 line goes to Flushing & there is local & express trains running between Flushing & Manhattan. Many buses also runs to here.
We can say Flushing is an historical town of Queens County. Dutch colonists bought land from the Matinecocks in the 1620s & named this place Vlissingen. English took control in 1664, and renamed it Flushing since they cannot pronounced the Dutch name properly. Now it is Queens' largest commercial district.
The restaurant is modern and has a computer on every table for you to surf net or watch movies or play computer... more travel advice
The best in Flushing in terms of Cantonese food & Dim Sum. The price may be higher than other Dim Sum Restaurant in... more travel advice
VZ-Pam's Related Pages
Flushing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flushing As It Was"
- "Flushing -the largest urban center in the Queens"
- "Welcome to Flushing"
- "Flushing, Queens part of New York City"
- "FLUSHING: Little Korea, U.S. Open, New York Mets"
- "Scotzman's new Flushing Page"
- "The Place where I grew down.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Flushing
- Hotels in Flushing
- Transportation in Flushing
- Restaurants in Flushing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flushing
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Flushing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flushing
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: To backpack Europe or to work..."
- Commented on one of gilabrand's Flushing travel pages
- updated a Flushing Travel Page "Flushing -the largest urban center in the Queens"
- Wrote a Review Internet Shabu Shabu restaurant in Flushing Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Internet Shabu Shabu restaurant"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue