"Nazca Lines - ancient geoglyphs" Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca by VZ-Pam
Nazca Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 268 photos
I don't know....all theories on Nazca lines have no real proof so far, but some are more logical than the others ; that is why people are attracted from all over the world to come & see this Mystery themselves...and it is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site .
Are they landing strips for space ships ? It is up to your own imagination...
As for my own experience ...how the hell these ancient people etched my ex-husband's image on the Nazca dry plains ? I found it fascinating & took a picture from the small aircraft ...
The Nazca Pampas plain is one of the driest place on earth, naturally preserved the drawings for thousand of years ....
To see Nazca lines from air, you can either go directly to the Airport Maria Reiche to buy a ride from numerous... more travel advice
VZ-Pam's Related Pages
Nazca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nasca - not only the famous lines of Nasca"
- "Nazca Lines - ancient geoglyphs"
- "The mistery of the lines..."
- "Nasca Lines"
- "Nazca Lines"
- "Chauchilla Cemetary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nazca
- Hotels in Nazca
- Transportation in Nazca
- Restaurants in Nazca
- Warnings and Dangers in Nazca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nazca
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nazca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nazca
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: To backpack Europe or to work..."
- Commented on one of VZ-Pam's Nazca tips
- Wrote a Review Take a small air craft ride to see Nazca Lines in Nazca Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take a small air craft ride to see Nazca Lines"
- updated a Nazca Travel Page "Nazca Lines - ancient geoglyphs"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue