"Buenos Aires - a colorful city" Buenos Aires by VZ-Pam
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,772 reviews and 8,847 photos
The street building is full of color...its lively but its also one of the poorest neighborhood in the Buenos Aires
The cemetery of the rich in Argentina is really a heaven for the dead ...Its a big sacarstic contrast to those "living" in La Boca which is a hell
My side trip to Iguazu is the most amazing place in Argentina !! Its definitely worth every penny of it. However, its... more travel advice
There are a few people outside the cemetery selling maps to tourists. However, you do not need to buy it because there... more travel advice
VZ-Pam's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue