"I am now on FB more than on VT, & still a VZ Pam" VZ-Pam's Profile
For 2012 I mostly traveled to China
More to come !
So, lets talk about the photo I posted here :
I started 2013 with a few VT meets in Malaysia ~ Here is one of the picture of our Wine & Swine secret women restroom meet.
How cool is that ?
Back to business - How I joined VT ??
The year was 2004 and I was so bored that I teamed up with 2 more girl friends to go on a European trip. I was so glad to have made that decision & since then, I got hook on traveling again.....
I used to go on small trips during my college years & high school years. Yes, I stopped for a while after I became a slave for money and tried to secure a full time job. Luckily I had finally found a job that I enjoyed now and have been working as a tech happily for a while.
My inspiration to travel was from STAR TREK -the original TV series in the 60s. Wow, yes - I am sort of a geek and I admired Captain Kirk & Spock. "Second star to the right...and straight on 'til morning.
-James Kirk" How cool is that to keep navigating through the universe & visit unknown planets !
Beside the countries I listed here, I had been to Thailand, Japan, San Franciso, New Orleans, Seattle, VanCouver, Memphis-Tennesse, Virginia, Boston, Toronto, Montreal etc. Those trips were made during the non-digital camera years and I am very lazy...may be someday I will scan them into the computer & record on my VT pages....
I tried to help Santa doing his list by shopping for him...too bad, I forgot to deliver them & I got fired ....
I loved butterflies in my garden.....I actually got bees too but I really hate them so I did not take their picture. They built a bee hive inside my garden & I actually had to run my way indoor at times......
This pond & park is near where I live now & its called Oakland Gardens. I love this neighborhood and its belongs to Bayside in Queens.
This is a kettle lake.
yeah the uglier dwarf is me ...ugly little duckling
That was the awesome year in Hong Kong without hair spray, hair mousse & makeup. I was so happy as to just play in the park, no WII, no internet, life was simple & in Black & White
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 144 Reviews
- 383 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on VZ-Pam's profile page
- VZ-Pam and isolatedpawn are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: To backpack Europe or to work..."
updated their Profile Page "I am now on FB more than on VT, & still a VZ Pam"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I am now on FB more than on VT, & still a VZ Pam"
- Uploaded a Video to Weihai
- Wrote a Review Brooklyn Navy Yard - BLDG 92 in Brooklyn Off The Beaten Path
- updated a New York City Travel Page "Manhattan - Please don't use this map as reference"
VideosSee All Videos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 10 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Wilaya de Meknes Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue