"Totham" Totham by alucas

Totham Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos

Totham is more of an area than a village, and the boundaries are so vague that I still don't know where they are, even after spending most of my life in this area.

Great Totham and Little Totham lie between Tiptree and Maldon. There is little to see here, and the sole reason for this page was because of one pub, The Compasses, that we visit occasionally. I will get round to writing a tip about it eventually !

We met up with Allikat and her partner at The Compasses recently, and there are a few pictures in the travelogue.

We recently went to have a look around Little Totham, and found the church. Parts of it are Norman, although the nave is 13th century, and the timber tower is later.

• Intro Updated Sep 9, 2007

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2008 at 12:45 PM

NOT A DEAL BREAKER (or me being bossy) but Angie's - our Godmothers - lack of creativity and wit is sad. 'Slick Foot', eh? Sigh... Oh well! As Carmela S would say: "What are you gonna do?!"

• allikat's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2007 at 3:06 PM

Thanks for a lovely evening :-) It was so good to meet you both at last! As you can probably guess, the rest of the trip just flew by!

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2007 at 2:28 AM

withdrawal symptoms for Ali now over..thanks for that!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2007 at 5:14 AM

Well G'day Andrew :o) What a lovely surprise!! Thank you for letting us know. Yes our Alli is very dear to us and those pix are lovely! Cheers, Ann :O)

• Tina-Perth's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2007 at 6:38 PM

Hi there Andrew, thanks for that, yes I am missing her, was saying so in the forum the other day. Don't you just love our Alli? Please give her my love. T xx

• thedouglas's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2007 at 11:34 AM

Thanks for that! Our littlest girl with the biggest lenses!!!

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Hahaha love that Essex girl :-)))

alucas

“Don't just talk about it - go book those flights !”

Badges & Stats in Totham