"What to do and see in the Hepburn Daylesford Area." Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs by Anne12
Hepburn Springs Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 167 photos
Hepburn and Dylesford being nearly as one there are tips on both pages for this area.
I will gradually sort them. At the moment to get a overall view of both sides of town check out both pages if you need info.
Over many years Hepburn and Daylesford have been known for the Mineral Springs.
Some come to fill their bottles from the springs. They say it has qualities that help keep aches and pains away. At the Hepburn reserve you can take a cup and try the water.
Over the last few years, it has become very popular to have Mineral Water baths, massage and beauty therapies.A wonderful way to rejuvinate from the hussle and bussle of city life.
There a numerous Day Spa's to choose from.
Once you have unpacked your bags you can set out and discover Hepburn Springs.Around the Hepburn area you have the Lavander farm. Here you can browse in the Barn for goodies to take home, have a light meal at the cafe', walk through the beautiful Gardens,or sit on a rug and take in the aroma of the freshly picked lavender.
During the year they have special days of music or craft shows.
The Hepburn reserve is surrounded by beautiful trees and there you can use a BBQ to cook lunch, walk around the surrounding area or just sit on the grass and read a book.
Bush walking tracks are everywhere, you can get the maps at the Daylesford Information Centre.
Hepburn has an abundance of Accommodation. This comes in all shapes and forms.
You can stay in the Motel, Backpackers or a Bed and Breakfast. There are also self contained cottages, with an old world flavour, or modern units/houses that have everything you can imagine.
We have three main booking services in this area.
Restaurants and Cafe's in Hepburn range from Thai, Japanese, Pub meals to fine dining.
- Pros:Quite, relaxing, friendly
- In a nutshell:Don't stay too long, you won't want to leave
This small shop is full of wonderful products. You can browse through the soaps, lotions and potions. Andrea, the owner... more travel advice
The Bull Boar sausage has been a popular meat with the locals for many years. Original recipes that have been handed... more travel advice
Anne12's Related Pages
Hepburn Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What to do and see in the Hepburn Daylesford Area."
- "Part of the Spa Capital of Australia."
- "The VT meet in Hepburn...."
- "Hepburn Springs - A Glimpse into Anne's Life"
- "Hepburn Springs - My first VT Meet"
- "Hepburn Springs"
- "VT MEET AT HEPBURN SPRINGS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hepburn Springs
- Hotels in Hepburn Springs
- Transportation in Hepburn Springs
- Nightlife in Hepburn Springs
- Restaurants in Hepburn Springs
- Shopping in Hepburn Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Hepburn Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hepburn Springs
- 27 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Hepburn Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hepburn Springs
- Posted in Travel Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Forum "Re: where is the closest car..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lavandula Lavender Farm"
- updated a Hepburn Springs Travel Page "What to do and see in the Hepburn Daylesford Area."
- Wrote a Review Mediterranean in Hepburn Springs Restaurants
- Commented on one of aussiedoug's Hepburn Springs travel pages
Photos in Hepburn SpringsSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Douglas Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Campbell Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Maldon Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 16 reviews, 8 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuranda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Queenscliff Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos