Sankt Marien Restaurant Tips by carmenlilly
Sankt Marien Restaurants: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Gasthaus Luger is a typical Austrian village restaurant.
The owner is Stefan Luger, age 26. He has an excellent cook-education and creates delicous meals. So it's more or less an insider tip to go eating there - you'll get fine cuisine for very reasonable prices.
The ambiente is not that fancy (until now), but the food makes up for that.
In the evenings you can meet with friends have all kinds of drinks, of course Austrian beer and excellent wines. You can even get sth. to eat around midnight.
On holidays you should make reservations for a table, if you wanna have lunch.
Depending on the season there are also always specials on the menu.
From a traditional Austrian Schnitzl or Brettljause to Sweet-sour shrimps or beef-filets you can get it all there !
Favorite Dish: Filetspitzen
Address: St.Marien 10, 4502 St.Marien
Comparison: about average
Directions: right opposite of the church
More Reviews (3)
carmenlilly's Related Pages
Sankt Marien Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sankt Marien
- Nightlife in Sankt Marien
- Restaurants in Sankt Marien
- See All...
Explore the World
- Benut Hotels
- Konz Hotels
- North Sulawesi Province
- Pindasan Hotels
- Monsey Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sankt Marien
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sankt Marien?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Marien
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Crater Lake National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sankt Marien Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashland Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Tempe Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos