"Ullswater" Ullswater by VickiJ
Ullswater Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 67 photos
We stayed in Ullswater for my friends wedding. The weather was roasting that weekend so the scenery here was lovely! There isn't a lot at Ullswater, unless you are into walking and outdoor activites. We didn't get to see much of Ullswater neither as we were at the wedding, but it is a lovely place for a quiet weekend away. It is about 20 minutes away from Penrith so it is near to the motorway too (although you wouldn't have guessed it!)
VickiJ's Related Pages
Ullswater Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ullswater Lake"
- "A more sedate part of the lake district"
- "Brothers Water"
- "A weekend camping"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ullswater
- Hotels in Ullswater
- Transportation in Ullswater
- Restaurants in Ullswater
- Shopping in Ullswater
- Warnings and Dangers in Ullswater
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ullswater
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ullswater?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ullswater
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumbria Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Orlando Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blackpool Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kavos Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Ullswater Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Milan Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.