"A Few Years of My Life" East Hampton by WillAntoniou
East Hampton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 33 photos
Now, I have to be honest, I never enjoyed living in the Hamptons. Thankfully I only lived there for a short time, but nonetheless, it is a nice vacation place.
If you live in NYC, the quickest way to get there is the Hampton Jitney. If you live in Connecticut, you can take a ferry from New London to Orient point, and then a few small ferries to the south fork of Long Island.
In the summer, the Hamptons are very crowded. Everyone goes to the beautiful beaches and they do surfing and boogie boarding and stuff.
- Pros:Nice beaches, small town relaxed feel
- Cons:dead in the winter, not much for young people to do
The Montauk Lighthouse is actually really cool, even if you're not a lighthouse...admirer? lol Anways, there's a museum... more travel advice
In the summer the Hamptons get totally overrun. It makes sense because summer is really the only time worth going. But... more travel advice
WillAntoniou's Related Pages
East Hampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Few Years of My Life"
- "My first, but not Last..."
- "Great Autumn Esacpe"
- "East Hamptons"
- "Plagued by Cars"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Hampton
- Hotels in East Hampton
- Transportation in East Hampton
- Nightlife in East Hampton
- Restaurants in East Hampton
- Shopping in East Hampton
- Warnings and Dangers in East Hampton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Hampton
- 13 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to East Hampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Hampton
Photos in East HamptonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- East Hampton Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Kalamata Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Verona 1 review, 1 photo
- Pisa 1 review, 1 photo
- Santiago de Compostela 1 review, 1 photo
- Monaco 1 review, 1 photo