"3 weeks in Baltimore and didnt discover it" Baltimore by Saladinos
Baltimore Travel Guide: 1,231 reviews and 3,482 photos
I was in Baltimore on Biz and was located in a 30 minutes away from baltimore city in a place called Hunt Valley county.
My major problem was transportation at night which is kind of expensive bearing in mind that the bus finish early and the taxi cost a fortune for me to use every day.
The light train was under renovation so simply i was unlucky.
Eventhough Baltimore is known for its high crime rate and HIV/AIDS prevelance but still it is a pretty city that i liked a lot. At least the times I've been there. The harbour area is where most of the people walk and enjoy their time.
When you are in a harbour then the 1st thing you should do is a cruise or boating. Thats what I did with my colleagues. We went for dinner onboard the ship to see baltimore from a different view.
- Pros:Rich with scenes, nightlife is great
- Cons:drugs, crimes, humidity
- In a nutshell:Dont miss baltimore
Saladinos' Related Pages
Baltimore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charm City"
- "Native Baltimoron"
- "The Land of Pleasant Living and...."
- "Baltimore "The Monumental City""
- "~ Baltimore ~"
- "THE VT INVASION OF BALTIMORE - YIKES!"
- "The Great BaltOberfest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baltimore
- Hotels in Baltimore
- Transportation in Baltimore
- Nightlife in Baltimore
- Restaurants in Baltimore
- Shopping in Baltimore
- Warnings and Dangers in Baltimore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baltimore
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baltimore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baltimore
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 27 reviews, 10 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 18 reviews
- Aswan Intro, 14 reviews
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Sweden Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Muhafazat Qina Intro, 5 reviews
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo