"Relax, You Are in Hurghada" Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada by Saladinos

Hurghada Travel Guide: 672 reviews and 1,668 photos

The Good old days

we use to go to hurghada for the past 17 years. What made life easier now is the construction of the new high way from cairo to Al ein al Sokhna through (Al Qatamyah road).

In my last trip i drove from cairo to hurghada and it took me 4 hours only.

I go to hurghada to relax and shut my rational self off a bit. going there with all the work stress and full working days and nights to throw them in the water and frie them under the sun.

Renting a boat

This is the sultana boat. It has it all. bedrooms, kitchen,bathroom. We always rent it to go fishing, snorkling, diving and swimming. It's very relaxing here. The owner became my friend and charge me a little whenver I am there.

No traffic Jams

What a feeling cruising in the red sea with this boat.

• Pros:Good weather, long beach, liberal
  • Cons:some idiots working in the bazaars and beach-boys
  • In a nutshell:Welocme, You are in hurghada.
  • Last visit to Hurghada: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 15, 2005

• 23147go's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2008 at 1:58 AM

Thank you for your advice on the restaurants and the fish dish. One of my favourites. I've made a note of the place for if I re visit.

• Feb 10, 2008 at 1:31 AM

Dear Saladinos thank you very much for your info about Hurghada, it was very illuminating. Artemios Greece.

• May 5, 2006 at 12:22 PM

Thank you for your reply to my question re ATM machines at Le Meridian, Makadi Bay. It has put our mind at ease and we love your site.

• Wafro's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 8:06 AM

I'm just back from Hurghada and your tips where useful. Thanx & GRTZ

• Nov 5, 2005 at 2:44 AM

as a gay man arriving in December 2005 - your information is very interesting. I would like a male friend to show me Hurghada - with no sex - at the end . Thank you .

• Oct 14, 2005 at 10:24 AM

Going to Hurghada soon! Nice page.Went to Agadir in March, and I fell sorry for those who lives there! The tourists behaves like there are at home, or even WORSE, and don't care that thay are in a muslim country!! I agree with your "Warnings Or Dangers".

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2005 at 7:41 PM

My son is is Hurghada at the moment, so reading up on it. Your page is very informative.

• myriam_c's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2005 at 1:34 AM

We've just been there the first week of March. PERFECT! Although diving and snorkeling are better in Sharm. Next time we will go to Marsa Alam.

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 4:51 AM

Salah, your Hurghada sounds like a lot of fun...a perfect place for letting loose and having a wild time. Sigh...

• pretty33555's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 3:51 AM

I wanna go BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! :'-(.....lol

Saladinos Visits Here Frequently!

Saladinos

“"Be Real or Get Lost: People makes the place"”

Badges & Stats in Hurghada

Have you been to Hurghada?

Latest Activity in Hurghada