"Cant Express Myself, You Have to Feel It" Luxor by Saladinos
Luxor Travel Guide: 1,611 reviews and 4,431 photos
Located Southern Egypt along the river nile bank which we call in arabic (Al Saeed), is the spot that has, still and will inspire not only Egyptians but the entire world.
Thats where 1 third of the world's history and monuments are staying in peace. Known also to be the biggest open museum on earth.
I cant say much about it cause there are unlimited resources that will for sure give you a better view and background of the place.
The only thing to say is that when i am in Luxor I am confused between 2 strong feelings. The feeling of being proud and in the same time the feeling of being weak and speachless.
Welcome to Luxor. The Gates are opened.
Most tourists use the nile cruise floating hotels. In my opinion it is a very nice idea cause it gives you a super relaxation load. In such mood you will have your senses very alert to catch small details that you would never imagined you would notice.
The cruise will take you from luxor to aswan and back or the opposite.
There are different types of cruises but go for the 5 stars ones, they are safer and with swimming pools.
You will also have the chance to go topless for sun bathing.
Hold yourself back cause this is an experience that your grand children will enjoy.
- Pros:Very quite, relaxed, amazing, breath taking
- Cons:some illegal guides can rip u off.
- In a nutshell:Dont miss the inspiration rays of Luxor
When going to most touristic sites you will be followed and surrounded by lots of men offering you to buy their original... more travel advice
It is very common that you will find Egyptians giving fives (your hand clapping on a friend's hand). They do this when... more travel advice
Saladinos' Related Pages
Luxor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We are going to Luxor...."
- "One week in Luxor"
- "Two-Thirds of Egypt's Ruins are Here"
- "L U X O R"
- "Luxor - Nile Cruise"
- "Luxor Temple Pictures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luxor
- Hotels in Luxor
- Transportation in Luxor
- Nightlife in Luxor
- Restaurants in Luxor
- Shopping in Luxor
- Warnings and Dangers in Luxor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luxor
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Luxor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luxor
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 27 reviews, 10 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 18 reviews
- Aswan Intro, 14 reviews
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Sweden Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Muhafazat Qina Intro, 5 reviews
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo