"Temburong District" Temburong by adnan1977
Temburong Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 86 photos
Temburong is the eastern-most district (daerah) in Brunei. It is an exclave, as it is separated from the rest of Brunei by Malaysia and the Brunei Bay. Its capital is Bangar. Other major towns and cities include Labu.
The district borders Brunei Bay to the north and Malaysia to the east, south and west.
The Sungai Temburong river flows through the district, and the Sungai Pandaruan river forms the eastern section of the border with Malaysia.
By boat from Bandar Seri Begawan to Bangar on the Lower Temburong River.
A great example of undisturbed mixed dipterocarp forest. Good for wildlife spotting.
- Pros:Large area of undisturbed mixed dipterocarp forest in the upper part of the Temburong River with plenty of trails, boardwalks and a canopy walkway.
- Cons:No taxi available
- In a nutshell:Temburong is a greeny place to visit.
Have nice natural spa by the fish. It is a natural waterfall. more travel advice
adnan1977's Related Pages
Temburong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Temburong District"
- "Temburong - Pristine Rainforest"
- "Pristine Tropical Forest"
- "Rainforest adventure"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Temburong
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Temburong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temburong
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Temburong Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Miri Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kampong Jerudong 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Limbang Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue