"Brunei Darussalam" Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei by adnan1977
Brunei Travel Guide: 904 reviews and 3,616 photos
It is the riches country in South East Asia. There is no taxs in Brunei. The main religion is islam and other relligion are widely accepted.
Brunei is located in south-east Asia on the nothern coast of Borneo almost completely surrounded by Malaysia. It occupies a total area of 5,770 sq km of which 5,270 sq km is land. The country has a 381 km long land border and 161 km of coastline. Brunei is close to vital sea lanes through South China Sea linking Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Brunei has a tropical climate, generally hot, humid and rainy. The terrain consists of flat costal plains rising up to mountains in the east and hilly lowlands in the west. Natural resources include petroleum, natural gas and timber. Typhoons, earthquakes and severe flooding are rare.
- Pros:Typhoons, earthquakes and severe flooding are rare.
The Brunei resthouse is centrally located. There is a bus station nearby. Beside that there is market nearby and Night... more travel advice
The Nepenthes plant, commonly known as the tropical pitcher plant also captures its prey by means of the pitfall method.... more travel advice
adnan1977's Related Pages
Brunei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Seri Begawan"
- "Jalan jalan at Brunei Darussalam"
- "Oil Kingdom of Brunei"
- "Brunei Darussalam"
- "Brunei – the country that Oil built"
- "A land of Contrasts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brunei
- Hotels in Brunei
- Transportation in Brunei
- Nightlife in Brunei
- Restaurants in Brunei
- Shopping in Brunei
- Warnings and Dangers in Brunei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brunei
- 21 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brunei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunei
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei Intro, 18 reviews, 47 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Temburong Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Miri Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kampong Jerudong 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Limbang Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue