"Peaceful Fowey" Top 5 Page for this destination Fowey by MikeStacey
Fowey Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 111 photos
Just a short walk from the main street of Fowey, you come to a very shelted small beach called Money penny beach. There are rocks on either side of the beach offering a good selection of rock pools to take tyour net a catch on odd shrimp or two. Lift the rocks and you'll find small crabs hiding. The beach itself is sandy and I've been there many times, even in the high season a found somewhere not too crowded to sit.
- In a nutshell:A peaceful part of the world
MikeStacey's Related Pages
Fowey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fowey - Cornwalls hidden jewel"
- "Fowey - Fowydh"
- "Peaceful Fowey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fowey
- Hotels in Fowey
- Transportation in Fowey
- Nightlife in Fowey
- Restaurants in Fowey
- Warnings and Dangers in Fowey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fowey
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fowey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fowey
Top 10 Pages
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Taipei 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Grand Rapids 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Lostwithiel Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kaohsiung 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fowey Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Agra Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Chennai (Madras) Intro, 1 photo
- Marktoberdorf Intro, 1 photo
- T'ai-nan Intro, 1 review