"Lots of diversity and bars, very nice locals" Arnhem by seoulgirl
Arnhem Travel Guide: 328 reviews and 1,065 photos
We stayed in Arnhem since it was close to Nijmegen for the Arrowrock Concert. We at first booked the least expensive hotel that had availability on Booking.com and then found some tips by the no. 1 vt'er on Arnhem about B& B's. So, I found a boat to stay on for 15 euro a night cheaper with breakfast. See my tips. It's a great place to stay and very central. It's not a large place either.
- Pros:Great little local party town
The ambience was awesome and I guess that's why it was so packed because the food was awful. We had to wait at the bar... more travel advice
seoulgirl's Related Pages
Arnhem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arnhem, green, green and more green"
- "These Arnhem pages are dedicated to Paul & Family"
- ""Garden City of the Rhine""
- "ARNHEM --A REAL GEM"
- "Five days alone in Arnhem..."
- "A visit I will never forget..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arnhem
- Hotels in Arnhem
- Transportation in Arnhem
- Nightlife in Arnhem
- Restaurants in Arnhem
- Shopping in Arnhem
- Warnings and Dangers in Arnhem
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Arnhem
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arnhem
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos
- Seoul Intro, 35 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Plzen Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vonyarcvashegy 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue