"A nice town with friendly locals" Ceske Budejovice by seoulgirl
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 523 photos
The Square is very beautiful. The architecture of the surrounding buildings is amazing. The tourist office is on the square and there are many restaurants.
We went to the brewery but did not do a tour. There is a nice restaurant/bar there so we just had some beers and a snack.
- Pros:Great beer, friendly locals, good bar food, not busy with tourists at all during peak season
- In a nutshell:I highly recommend going there
We found this room through the information center in the Center. See my tips on the info center also. It was a huge... more travel advice
seoulgirl's Related Pages
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ceske Budejovice - much more than just a beer !!"
- "Welcome in Budweis"
- "Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceské Budejovice"
- "The Home of Budvar"
- "Orlikins jdu Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceske Budejovice Czech Rep."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ceske Budejovice
- Hotels in Ceske Budejovice
- Transportation in Ceske Budejovice
- Nightlife in Ceske Budejovice
- Restaurants in Ceske Budejovice
- Shopping in Ceske Budejovice
- Warnings and Dangers in Ceske Budejovice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceske Budejovice
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Ceske Budejovice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceske Budejovice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos
- Seoul Intro, 34 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Plzen Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vonyarcvashegy 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue