"Lovely lovely town" Plzen by seoulgirl
Plzen Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 419 photos
We came to this charming town to go to the beer festival. It is a lovely town with gorgeous old buildings.
The food is very good. These dishes are from the Pilsner Museum restaurant. It is a very popular place to eat by locals. Inexpensive and gorgeously presented dishes.
This is a restaurant that a Vt member enjoyed. We did not eat there but it was near our hotel and it was gorgeous.
- Pros:Great beer, many restaurants, inexpensive
- In a nutshell:A gorgeous small city that has old town charm
We sat outside on the terrace. We were lucky to get a seat since it's a very popular place. The food was really good. We... more travel advice
We went to the first Pilsen beer festival, 2007! They had 3 stages throughout the town, one in the center, one at the... more travel advice
seoulgirl's Related Pages
Plzen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Plzen - Czech beer capital"
- "What a nice place!"
- "Urquell's home town"
- "Welcome to Plzen"
- "Something about Pilsen"
- "weekend in Plzen"
- "PLZEN - not just a day trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plzen
- Hotels in Plzen
- Transportation in Plzen
- Nightlife in Plzen
- Restaurants in Plzen
- Shopping in Plzen
- Warnings and Dangers in Plzen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plzen
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Plzen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plzen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos
- Seoul Intro, 35 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Plzen Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vonyarcvashegy 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue