"A beautiful little city" Tübingen by seoulgirl
Tübingen Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 240 photos
This is a view from the top of the church that is in the middle of the city.
The river that divides the old town city on one side and the park, shops and bahnhof on the other side. They have alot of boat rides down the river.
- Pros:Good restaurants, beautiful, close to home
- Cons:Lots of walking
- In a nutshell:It's a breath of fresh air to go there.
I really love this brewery. There are various rooms that have different ambience plus an outdoor beer garden. The help... more travel advice
Most of the food is already made up and in trays. Usually 6 items made with options to have pad thai and Tom Ka soup.... more travel advice
seoulgirl's Related Pages
Tübingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval Academia"
- "Tübingen - colorful despite the rain"
- "Studying Abroad"
- "A Sunny Day in Tubingen"
- "Germany's beauty"
- "A lively small town with a lot of young ppl"
- "Beautiful university town close to Stuttgart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tübingen
- Hotels in Tübingen
- Transportation in Tübingen
- Restaurants in Tübingen
- Shopping in Tübingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tübingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tübingen
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tübingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tübingen
Videos in TübingenSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos
- Seoul Intro, 35 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Plzen Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vonyarcvashegy 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue