"Journey to Ko Sichang via Siracha" Si Racha by seoulgirl
Si Racha Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 49 photos
We took a ferry to Ko Sichang via SiRacha. It cost 30 Baht per person which is 75 cents U.S. An old ship that has been across that strait many times. Life jackets don't look like they have been used, that 's a good thing.
We dropped one sailor/fisherman? off on this ship on our way to the island. He just jumped off our boat and onto this ladder. We next dropped off some people who lived on the water on some boats and then some other people to a smaller island. Everyone was laden w/ goods from the mainland.
Pan is the chef at this outdoor restaurant. It is very clean and the food is always fresh. Pan took cooking lessons in... more travel advice
seoulgirl's Related Pages
Si Racha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Journey to Ko Sichang via Siracha"
- "The Tiger Zoo"
- "RELAX AT SI RACHA BEFORE FLYING OUT"
- "Si Chang island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Si Racha
- Hotels in Si Racha
- Transportation in Si Racha
- Restaurants in Si Racha
- Shopping in Si Racha
- Warnings and Dangers in Si Racha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Si Racha
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Si Racha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Si Racha
Photos in Si RachaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stuttgart Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos
- Seoul Intro, 35 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Plzen Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vonyarcvashegy 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue