"www.virtualtourist.com/nettyaffes" nettyaffes's Profile
This photos was taken in Bali Cliff area
We were at bali Cliff after sunset.
Bali has a great diversity of Gamelan Instruments and Musical Styles. Ceremonial pieces are meditative and serene while dance and theater music percolates and flutters. Instrumentation takes many forms, from heavy bronze or playful bamboo, to iron slabs and tinkling cymbals. Melodic instruments include bar percussion, rows of small gongs, and flutes. Larger gongs and bar instruments outline the melodic structure.
A monument built in memory of those who lost their lives in the Bali bombing which is occured in october 2002.
The lifestyles of Balinese people is expressed in their dance. Not only do we learn about the Balinese religion from their dance creations but also we can come to understand the flow of cultural events and activities that belong to everyday life. We can discover Balinese attitudes, how they look at nature, and how they regard their fauna and flora.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- nettyaffes and dalestar are now friends.
- Commented on furioso's profile page
- Wrote a Review vietnamese outfit about Shopping Areas in Hanoi Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "vietnamese outfit"
- created a Hanoi Travel Page "Hanoi"
- Posted in Travel Borobudur Forum "RE: Questions on Yogyakarta, Mt..."
updated their Personal Page "Album"
Top 5 Pages
- State of Rajasthan Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- India Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 3 photos