"Santo Antao - a great experience" Ilha de Santo Antão by assilein
Ilha de Santo Antão Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 40 photos
We left Sao Vicente via ferry for Santo Antao with only small luggage.
We didn´t know what to expect, everyone told us about the great, fabulous hiking island Santo Antao.
The aluguer brought us to a small accomodation "Port de Sol d´art" which belongs to a French called Blaise. It´s located in Ponta do Sol, on the northern coast of the island.
A perfect starting point if you want to do some walking...
From Ponta do Sol we take an aluguer to Corda at 900 meters above sea level and began the descent. We never thought that... more travel advice
assilein's Related Pages
Ilha de Santo Antão Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santo Antao"
- "Santo Antão - o pomar de São Vicente"
- "Santo Antao - a great experience"
- "Not as green as some say"
- "ILHA DE SANTO ANTÃO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha de Santo Antão
- Hotels in Ilha de Santo Antão
- Transportation in Ilha de Santo Antão
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha de Santo Antão
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ilha de Santo Antão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha de Santo Antão
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Symi Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Ilha de Santo Antão Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- China Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Southern Thailand 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.