North Bay Sports & Outdoors Tips by Kaspian

North Bay Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 5 photos

M&B Paintball (2007) - North Bay

M&B Paintball (2007)

M&B Paintball

Thwak! That one hurt! It grazed the top of my head but the ball didn't break. Andrenaline's flowing like mad. I crouch and race from behind my bunker to a pile of deadwood branches. I look through the forest and can barely make out the side of a head peering out from behind a giant log. I aim and fire three shots. A man stands and raises his arms in defeat, his mask dripping with paint. I got him!
This is fantastic fun! A whole day of paintball for about $40.
When we arrived in the morning we were issued our masks, guns, and fanny packs. We all bought our own bag of paintballs (500 in each bag). We then received about 20 minutes of instruction on how to use the weapons, we fired some test shots, and were then led to the course in the forest. And that began an hour of co-workers hiding and shooting mercilessly at each other. The games are all refereed by the owners of the park.
There are two different play areas here--"The Doors" and "The Angel" and over the day, our group did both several times. We also did a small sandy field covered with obstacles in a close-range game called speedball--the course was called "The Casino".
Does it hurt? A little--only occasionally when you get hit from close range. And it leaves a small bruise.
Bring bug spray, good boots, old clothes, food/drinks, and cash (they don't take credit card or ATM). Sundays is open to everyone, but Saturdays are usually reserved for private bookings. Check their web site for details.
From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, it was a full, charged, crazy fun day!

Address: Stanley’s Rd.

Directions: Off Four Mile Lake Road.

Phone: (705)472–9055

Kaspian Lives Here!

Kaspian

“Be epic!”

Badges & Stats in North Bay

Have you been to North Bay?

Latest Activity in North Bay