North Bay Sports & Outdoors Tips by Kaspian
North Bay Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 5 photos
M&B Paintball (2007)
Thwak! That one hurt! It grazed the top of my head but the ball didn't break. Andrenaline's flowing like mad. I crouch and race from behind my bunker to a pile of deadwood branches. I look through the forest and can barely make out the side of a head peering out from behind a giant log. I aim and fire three shots. A man stands and raises his arms in defeat, his mask dripping with paint. I got him!
This is fantastic fun! A whole day of paintball for about $40.
When we arrived in the morning we were issued our masks, guns, and fanny packs. We all bought our own bag of paintballs (500 in each bag). We then received about 20 minutes of instruction on how to use the weapons, we fired some test shots, and were then led to the course in the forest. And that began an hour of co-workers hiding and shooting mercilessly at each other. The games are all refereed by the owners of the park.
There are two different play areas here--"The Doors" and "The Angel" and over the day, our group did both several times. We also did a small sandy field covered with obstacles in a close-range game called speedball--the course was called "The Casino".
Does it hurt? A little--only occasionally when you get hit from close range. And it leaves a small bruise.
Bring bug spray, good boots, old clothes, food/drinks, and cash (they don't take credit card or ATM). Sundays is open to everyone, but Saturdays are usually reserved for private bookings. Check their web site for details.
From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, it was a full, charged, crazy fun day!
Address: Stanley’s Rd.
Directions: Off Four Mile Lake Road.
Theme: Extreme Sports
More Reviews (17)
- See All Shadflies!
- See All The Waterfront
- See All Ivan's
- See All Cultural Sensitivity, Please
Kaspian's Related Pages
North Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Bay"
- "North Bay Life Summer 2006"
- "Behold 'The Bay'"
- "My North Bay Homepage!"
- "North Bay - the moose state"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Bay
- Hotels in North Bay
- Transportation in North Bay
- Nightlife in North Bay
- Restaurants in North Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in North Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Bay
- 18 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to North Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Bay
Photos in North BaySee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 22 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 17 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 29 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tulum Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tombstone Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 6 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- North Bay Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues