"My stay in Sétif" Wilaya de Setif by escuain
Wilaya de Setif Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 22 photos
This history-filled city is located on a 1.100 m plateau, surrounded by mountanous terrain. Sétif is the capital of the Wilaya (privince, or prefecture) of Sétif. The city is located about 500 km east of Algiers, and between the cities of Bejaia and Constantine.
I travelled to the Sétif Wilaya for work reasons, but I hope you find interesting the photos I took in my spare time. Sorry for the quality, but I took them from a car with a primitive digital camera, the ones that had disquettes...
- Pros:For adventure and history seekers - welcome to the real Algeria!
- Cons:Careful, turists are a rare sight, and has it's disadvantages
- In a nutshell:History and monumental city brimming with the greatest magrib hospitality
In Algeria, and the Magreb in general, people are very friendly and courteous. When you shake hands with them, they add... more travel advice
escuain's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Wilaya de Setif
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wilaya de Setif?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilaya de Setif
Top 5 Pages
- Setif Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Marino Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wilaya de Setif Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Girona Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Escuaín Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.