"My new place of work" Al Jubayl by maramos88

Al Jubayl Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos

The beautiful beach

I have finally settled down in my new place of work. I shall be working in this place for about 4 years. Well, that is my current plan. The place is very calm and laid back. The environment is very friendly, specially the locals. I currently have several friends here who are very warm and hospitable.

This place is in the area of the persian gulf. I have been to the beach several times and I can say that they have very beautiful coastlines here. They are very clean and scenic. There are a number of good restaurants along the area and picnic places are abundant.

This is where most of the families here in Jubail take a respite from the not so busy day. It is a very peaceful place and the people are very friendly. Consumer electronics is very affordable in this place, and I have had the opportunity to indulge in some very good buying adventures.

The only problem with the beach here is that women cant swim in the beach without their abaya. This is a black dress which covers most of a woman's body. It is a customary dress here which is worn by women whenever they go out.

The place has been very interesting for me and I am currently enjoying my stay in this place.

Cheers to everyone!

• Pros:Very good work environment, Generally peaceful, low crime rate, tax free salary, good food (seafood), affordable prices
  • Cons:limited entertainment options
  • Last visit to Al Jubayl: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 31, 2007

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Al Jubayl

Have you been to Al Jubayl?

Latest Activity in Al Jubayl