"Green and wet and wonderful" Shropshire by Mostly_Irrelevant
Shropshire Travel Guide: 384 reviews and 1,084 photos
I spent a year at school in Ludlow way back when, and this gave me a lifelong love of this, one of Englands greenest and least populated counties. I'll update soon and add some recent pics, but if you are visiting the UK, you simply cannot miss Wales, and from most directions you have to pass through Shropshire to get to Wales, so please take an extra few days to explore
- Pros:Extremely Peaceful, Fantastic walking
- Cons:not much to do if you're a hot nightlife type
- In a nutshell:Totally tranquil
Mostly_Irrelevant's Related Pages
Shropshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shrophire - Glorious England"
- "Blue Remembered Hills"
- "Green and wet and wonderful"
- "My Shropshire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shropshire
- Hotels in Shropshire
- Transportation in Shropshire
- Nightlife in Shropshire
- Restaurants in Shropshire
- Shopping in Shropshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Shropshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shropshire
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shropshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shropshire
Top 5 Pages
- Srinagar Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Scotland 1 review, 1 photo
- London Intro, 2 reviews
- Leicestershire 1 review, 1 photo
- Shropshire Intro, 1 review