"Outlet shopping haven" Freeport by Icemaiden02
Freeport Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 54 photos
Settled about 1700, the town was part of North Yarmouth until set off in 1789. It is believed to be named after Sir Andrew Freeport, the London Merchand in The Spectator by Addison.
Freeport is a beautiful coastal Maine village with over 170 upscale outlets, designer shops, eclectic boutiques, B&B’s, hotels, fantastic restaurants & casual cafes.
Icemaiden02's Related Pages
Freeport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freeport, Maine's Outlet Center"
- "FREEPORT, MAINE"
- "Outlet shopping haven"
- "Day 4 - Freeport, Bailey Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freeport
- Hotels in Freeport
- Restaurants in Freeport
- Shopping in Freeport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freeport
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Freeport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freeport
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- New Jersey Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Boston Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Portland Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Maine Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos