"welcome to Republika Srpska" Bijeljina by atrosanguinea
Bijeljina Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 170 photos
Monument of King Petar I is built before Second world war, but Ustase ruin it on 1941st. Komunists built their monument, but on 1992 the old one has been replaced. Today, Bijeljina is mostly Serbian town with lots of ortodox churches. It is trade center of Republika Srpska (it is near Serbian border).
Irish pub in Bijeljina, you have Nektar draw beer here. Good music, good ambient, good beer. Only, it's working only... more travel advice
where ever you go, you can smoke (in caffees, restaurants etc), but don't smoke on streets. tickets are big. more travel advice
atrosanguinea's Related Pages
Bijeljina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "welcome to Republika Srpska"
- ""The Serbian Hong Kong""
- "Heart of Semberia region"
- "very small city with a big history.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bijeljina
- Hotels in Bijeljina
- Transportation in Bijeljina
- Nightlife in Bijeljina
- Restaurants in Bijeljina
- Shopping in Bijeljina
- Warnings and Dangers in Bijeljina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bijeljina
- 15 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bijeljina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bijeljina
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 56 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jahorina Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bijeljina Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zemun Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Podgorica Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Herceg-Novi Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Baosici Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Otocic Mamula Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Banostor Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos