"What works for you to kick start the day?" virtualling's Profile

Surely, not cili padi (chili pud-dee) for me.

Cili padi, a.k.a birds eye chili. Tiny little thing. It'll keep your tongue burning, you'll break into sweat and holler for water. Some AXN Fear Factor item. I kid you not.
That photo was taken during my first visit to Tawau, Sabah in East Malaysia in 2005.

I's a Malaysian and lived in Plano, Texas for about a year before moving to Austin.
Coming from Kuala Lumpur, Plano's a breath of fresh air.
The 'burbs is a lot quieter and slower paced.
Plano is about 20 minutes (very much depending on traffic) drive from Dallas.

And Austin is hippie at heart and eccentric, colorful... beaming with life and oh, sounds.

I'm a cam whore by nature and I snap pix of almost everything I find interesting wherever I go. I hope you'll find my tips helpful. My view or review of what I come across may not be up to what you expect to find but I hope you'll browse the pix regardless.
Drop me a note, rate my tips, let's get interactive on VT.

Having said so, this fierce Chinese-Malaysian-Hakka is not shy to delete you from the friend list or ignore you completely, especially when you try to be funny with me, not to mention a pervert and abuse this portal. I suggest you click on dating sites instead, you'll have much better luck there!

*grins* So yea, click on my tips and piccies, leave a rating and a comment or two.

***********************************************************************
20 minutes after I edited this page, I got this in my VT mailbox:
***********************************************************************
On Oct 26, 2007 at 04:30:43 PM CDT, javer wrote:
> My Name is javer I saw your profile today and i stopped to take a very
> good look at it.
> I want you to know that i will be interested to know you better because
> you looks very sweet and cute in your profile and i will like us to
> become friends and know eachother the more.
> Here is my email address javerson22@yahoo.com
> send me an email
> Yours forever,
> javer(Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a real
> relationship but love matters alot).
> I am waiting for your reply now

Javer, whoever you are.... NO. No thank you. There, you got your reply.

• Intro Updated Apr 12, 2008

• rudysmom626's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Hey Ling! Just wanted to let you know we featured one of your photos of Austin on our VirtualTourist Facebook page today in honor of SXSW! You can check it out here: facebook.com/VirtualTourist?...

Hope you've been doing some awesome traveling and you visit VT again soon!
    Blake aka Rudysmom626

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2009 at 4:17 AM

Congrats on not letting an idiot likt that Javer scare you away from one of the best travel sites on the internet..(Can't say the best, G's head would swell up ;o)) Enjoy, Martin

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Happy Brirthday greetings from the Netherlands. PJ

• wanderlustI's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Hi, just logging on after a long while. Planning the next trip. How are you enjoying Dallas?

• Taw's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2008 at 3:14 AM

recently visit Melaka, she now just upgrade to Unesco's world heritage! congratulation to Melaka, and wish not too commercial in future .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomleow/

• Jul 8, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Like those PEPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!! Tom ;-)

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2008 at 7:54 PM

its imstress from facebook :)

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2008 at 3:18 PM

if you fly major european or asian airlines then you can take your bike for free as long as you put it in a box. north american airlines can be quite pricy for that though. are you planning on an overseas bike trip?

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Hi Darling, yeah, its been a long time..... very busy at work! But I think, that's why they hired me! ;o) How are you?? I will visit your blog as sooon I have a chance :-) Take care always!!! MWAH!!!

• worldflavor's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Whoops. Didn't know you'd left a msg about SXSW until today. I think the system leaves me permanently logged in but I really don't check it much. Cheers! Hope you enjoyed it!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!