"Deep Creek Hot Springs" Top 5 Page for this destination San Bernardino by ognini
San Bernardino Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 125 photos
Deep Creek Hot Springs is truly a lovely sight after a long hike (if you're coming in from the Bradford Ridge see picture below). We hiked on a chilly afternoon and were welcomed by the naturally hot geothermal pools that you see before you. What a treat for one's tired muscles!
This is all that tells you you've arrived at the right place. If you're ready for a 6 mile hike on a narrow trail then this one's for you. Be careful though- the last mile is extremely steep. Be sure to take walking sticks with you.
Please read the inscription in photo closely. more travel advice
Although it was an absolutely gorgeous evening, I don't recommend hiking at night. Deep Creek's trail is very steep and... more travel advice
ognini's Related Pages
San Bernardino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deep Creek Hot Springs"
- "San Bernardino - I city from a Song?"
- "San Bernardino and Riverside"
- "Basaic San Bernardino Page"
- "SAN BERNARDINO california"
- "jrjohnson's new San Bernardino page"
- "San Bernardino"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Bernardino
- Hotels in San Bernardino
- Transportation in San Bernardino
- Nightlife in San Bernardino
- Restaurants in San Bernardino
- Shopping in San Bernardino
- Warnings and Dangers in San Bernardino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Bernardino
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Bernardino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Bernardino
Photos in San BernardinoSee All Photos (10)
Top 5 Pages
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Bernardino Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Big Bear City Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Auckland Intro, 10 photos, 2 travelogues