"Kiel Canal" Land Schleswig-Holstein by bambino36
Land Schleswig-Holstein Travel Guide: 796 reviews and 2,354 photos
Schleswig-Holstein is a german region located in the northwest of Germany, the south part of the Jutland peninsula. It's flanked on the west by the North Sea and on the east by the Baltic Sea and it goes north til the Danish border.
The Kiel canal links the North Sea with the Baltic
Around half-way to the finish the canal splits this town in two halfs. It's really the place where we find more... more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Land Schleswig-Holstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the northern-most part of Germany"
- "The transition zone between Germany and Denmark"
- "North Fresia"
- "The Land of Wind and Water"
- "Germany's Far North"
- "Kiel Canal"
- "Almost in Scandinavia -- Schleswig Holstein"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Hotels in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Transportation in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Nightlife in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Restaurants in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Shopping in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Land Schleswig-Holstein
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Land Schleswig-Holstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Land Schleswig-Holstein
Photos in Land Schleswig-HolsteinSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos