"The smallest city in the world" Top 5 Page for this destination Durbuy by bambino36
Durbuy Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 133 photos
Located in a remarkable natural environment, on the edge of the Ardennes, this small town harmoniously blends in with the surrounding scenery.
I've been there for one afternoon... however it gave me enough time to appreciate the beauty of this old town.
I left the car around here and started to walk through the old Durbuy streets. more travel advice
bambino36's Related Pages
Durbuy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Durbuy ... the smallest town in the world???"
- "WELCOME TO MY DURBUY PAGE ......:-)"
- "I will have to return to Durbuy, meanwhile... :)"
- "The smallest city in the world"
- "Once The Smallest Town In The World"
- "SWEET DURBUY......"
- "Smallest City in the World, Oké, at least Belgium."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durbuy
- Hotels in Durbuy
- Transportation in Durbuy
- Restaurants in Durbuy
- Shopping in Durbuy
- Warnings and Dangers in Durbuy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durbuy
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Durbuy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durbuy
Photos in DurbuySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 49 reviews, 55 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Porto Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Bayona Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Valença Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Torres Vedras Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos